Surrogates living in the US can work with us!
Surrogates, are we describing you?
Surrogate Mother provides the most amazing gift to Intended Parents. She is a unique and special woman who is selfless
and wanting to fulfill the needs of others before her own. She possesses qualities that go far above and
beyond the norm. Her willingness to be a
Surrogate brings joy and enriches not only her life but the lives of the
Intended Parents and their families and friends. This
is an incredible experience you will be able to take pride in for the rest of
your life. If we are describing you, contact Creating an Angel or fill out our Inquiry Form below. We would love
to speak with you.
Surrogate Inquiry Form
Who is a Surrogate?
A Surrogate, also called a gestational carrier, is an approved woman who enters into a legal agreement that is executed. It comes from a Latin word, Surrogare, which means "to put in another's place," or "to substitute." The Surrogate agrees to become pregnant and give birth to a child for another person who is/are or will become the parent of the child. It's a gift that a selfless woman gives to Intended Parents who, otherwise, would be unable to have a child in their lives. Some families choose surrogacy to expand their families too. The process is called Surrogacy.
Our surrogates are compassionate women who thrive on helping others. They are meticulously screened physically and psychologically and have provided Creating an Angel with references that are stellar. They have a stable and secure home with a home environment that is impeccable.
We pledge to guide you, be a resource and support system for you!
Clients of Creating an Angel, will be matched to the perfect loving and deserving Intended Parent(s)! You will be able to view profiles of approved Intended Parents. Both our Surrogates and Intended Parents have gone through the arduous screening process and have been approved and ready to begin the process. Our staff and colleagues are open, honest, and compassionate. Each client is unique with individual needs. We will explore your options with you and devise a plan that’s yours and yours alone.
Are you ready?
1. Be in good physical and psychological health;
2. Committed to taking care of her health;
3. Within the Body Mass Index (BMI);
4. Have carried and delivered at least one child;
5. Have had pregnancies that were all free of complications and were
6. Clearance from your OBGYN;
7. Review by a reproductive endocrinologist of prenatal and delivery records.
8. Raising at least one child;
9. Be 21 to 40 years of age;
10. Be in a stable living situation and home environment;
11. In home visit by a social worker;
12. Have a strong support system;
13. Be a permanent resident;
14. Be a non-smoker, free of alcohol and drug use;
15. Have no criminal history (Screening is mandatory);
16. Willing and able to respect the privacy and confidentiality of the
17. Stable income (Most recent tax return/Pay Stubs)
18. Not a recipient of government assistance.
Have you given thought to?
1. The perfect approved Intended Parents for you?
2. The compensation you'd like to receive?
3. The risks and side effects of pregnancy?
4. The delivery process?
5. Watching the Intended Parents when they see their baby for the first time?
You will need:
Physical, lab tests, drug tests
Fertility treatments, blood tests, injections, ultrasounds
You will take medications such as birth
control pills and hormones
The Intended Parents will identify an
embryo/ or the egg/sperm will be extracted
The embryo will be transferred.
You will have routine doctor’s visits for
blood tests and ultrasounds.
Meet with your attorney
Surrogate meets with her attorney to discuss her needs and wishes;
Intended Parents meet with their attorney to discuss their requirements;
Financial discussion regarding compensation as well as clothing are detailed;
Social issues such as being tobacco, drug and alcohol free are stipulated;
Both attorneys, the Surrogate and the Intended Parents meet to discuss the final agreement;
Contract is executed and signed by both parties.
Call/SMS: (845) 558-0786
FAQ of Surrogates
We welcome the opportunity to talk with you!